Partially Assembled in USA
The SunStar Solar Refrigerator comes equipped with a built in automatic 12V/24V current switch to allow for operations for almost any battery, location, or situation.
SunStar Solar refrigerators are designed with consumer and commercial use in mind.
The philosophy behind this product is efficiency, durability, quality, and value.
- Small portable Refrigerator or freezer
- Dual temperature
- Color - Gray
- Fast cooling system
- Reversible door
- Great for ice cream socials and camping
- Ideal for medical or survival kits
- Has power cord with option of cigarette adapter or cable clamps
- Total Volume: 60 liters / 2.1 cu ft
- Cooling System: Direct Cooling
- Temperature Control: Mechanism
- Rated Operating Voltage: 12V 9.6 - 17V / 24V 21-31.5V
- Rated Current (A): 4 / 2
- Typical Power Draw: 30 Watt - 40 Watt
- Refrigeration Agent: R134A
- Blowing Agent: Cylopentane
- Product Dimensions: W 18.5" x H 24.5" x D 18.5"
- Carton Dimensions: W 20" x H 26" x D 18.5"
- Product Weight: 39 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 45 lbs
- Performance Warranty: 2 Yrs
Energy Consumption Guide (Based on 24 Hr Time Period) @ 12VDC with No Door Openings
|Room Temp (Below)||@ 38° F||@ 0° F|
|70° F (21° C)||95 WHR||290 WHR|
|90° F (32° C)||180 WHR||460 WHR|
The Danfoss product line in DC compressors is very small, and they only produce small
capacity compressors. Most manufacturers that use the Danfoss DC compressor have sped the
RPM up to the maximum unknowingly (because of low noise). The compressor runs extended
amounts of time due to the capacity being so small. Due to run time being high and at high RPM
more wear is caused resulting in premature compressor failure. The quality of the Danfoss is
good, however, the controllers are a limiting factor and they are not as robust as Sunstar’s
Keota is a very large compressor manufacturer producing many thousands of compressors
annually. Keota’s wide product line including larger sized DC compressors as well as small and
medium sizes allows Sunstar to properly size the compressor to the appliance. The sound level
is very similar to the Danfoss compressors.
Sunstar has had better success rate with Keota compressors than we had with Danfoss in the
In summary, Sunstar chooses “sized compressor according to the appliance size”, and lower
RPM for better COP value which means longer life and better efficiency.