Please read this very important information about your delivery, and share with anyone who may be receiving your shipment!Ben's Discount Supply Shipping Information
For residential deliveries, If you live on a dirt or gravel road, the trucking companies may not deliver to your residence. This is not our policy, but up to the trucking company or the driver if he is an owner operator. If you live on one of these roads, please call us and we will give you the local delivery terminal information so you can make sure they will deliver to you. If not, you will need to make arrangements to either pick up at a trucking terminal or to have your order shipped to a business in town.Shipping rates in the shopping cart may not calculate correctly for Canada, Alaska, or Hawaii.Canada orders DO NOT inclue broker fees or Canadian taxes. These must be paid to the broker when your shipment reaches customs. All prices are in US Dollars. To calculate current exchange rates, visit: http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/For information on cross border pickup points see below.
Save on Shipping! The shopping cart calculates real-time shipping rates for large items that must be shipped by truck to a residence including liftgate curbside service. If you call us we can usually offer you cheaper ways to receive goods such as business delivery or picking up at the nearest truck terminal.
International shipments are not properly calculated by the shopping cart. Please call us for correct shipping rates.
- Shipping Rates may be seen before checkout by clicking the Buy button under the product which will then put your item in the shopping cart. You can then enter your zip code and calculate shipping. If you are ordering multiple items it is best to call for a combined rate since we may be able to save you money on bulk shipping. There is also the possibility the items ship from different places and the shopping cart may not account for this. In this case we will contact you before shipping to adjust the rate.
- If the cost of the shipping seems outrageous to you please email email@example.com to check if something needs to be adjusted.
- Most orders ship the next day, if in stock, Monday - Friday (except major holidays) before 5PM Eastern Standard Time.
- SHIPPING DAMAGE MUST BE REPORTED TO BEN'S DISCOUNT SUPPLY CO. WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RECEIPT. Damage claims may not be paid after this time has passed.
- Orders shipped to North American destinations can expect to receive their shipment within approximately 3 to 7 business days via UPS, FedEx, or common carrier.
- Ben's Discount Supply is NOT responsible for delays in shipping after your order has been shipped. We do not own the trucking company
Contact UPS or with your tracking number if there is a delay. If your item is being shipped by truck, contact us for the phone number of the carrier. To get an almost perfect time estimate of delivery go to www.ups.com or www.fedex.com and check out the transit times section.
- NOTE: NOT ALL ITEMS ARE IN STOCK. If you want faster shipping email firstname.lastname@example.org or call first to check availability of the item.
- Immediately after you place your order we will send you an email confirmation that we have received your order (provided you gave your email during online checkout ordering).
- If you did not get a invoice with your order, or lost your email receipt, email email@example.com to obtain a copy.
- You can track your package either by phone, email, or on the UPS/FedEx web site. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your tracking number, please make sure to let us know the order number.
- NOTE: Please accept the responsibility to be available when UPS/Fedex or the Trucking company delivers your order. Ben's Discount Supply is not responsible for lost or stolen orders once they have been delivered to you, whether you are available at the time of delivery or not. Ben's Discount Supply does not compensate customers for delays, inconveniences or expenses due to delays or shipping damage by trucking companies or other unforeseen occurrences.
- UPS Phone Tracking Number: 1-800-PickUps
- FedEx Phone Tracking Number: 1-800-GoFedex
If you require products delivered by a certain date, please call Customer Service to verify product availability. Some products available for online order may not be in stock. All listed shipping times are estimates. Specific delivery dates and/or time frames cannot be guaranteed for any product or order. For orders with deadlines please order well in advance. Ben’s Discount Supply is not responsible for lost, misplaced or delayed shipments or freight damaged by the freight carriers.
Business freight deliveries or freight deliveries without a lift gate are dock to dock, which means the receiving business party is required to remove the product from the truck via a loading dock or with a forklift. Truck drivers are not responsible for removing product off of the truck by hand. Hand unloading of material off of the truck by customers is no longer allowed by most freight companies and therefore is not an option with Ben’s Discount Supply freight deliveries.
Inspecting for Damage
Please be sure to check all packages for any potential damage during transit. It is the sole responsibility of the receiving party to fully inspect the product at the time of delivery for any potential damage. Ben’s Discount Supply is not responsible for damaged products due to shipping. We recommend removing any protective wrapping to fully inspect the product, before the driver leaves. In addition, please count the product before signing the Delivery Receipt. Once the Delivery Receipt is signed by the receiving party with no exceptions noted, the trucking company has no further responsibilities and will not honor claims if the Delivery Receipt is not noted with the issue.
What to Do If Product is Damaged
If the product is damaged in any way, give us a call right away so that we can begin working to remedy the situation as soon as possible. Write down the damage on the receipt. If not allowed to fully inspect the item write down on the receipt that “driver did not allow inspection”. If damage did occur during transit, any and all damage must be noted on the Delivery Receipt in detail. A copy of the Delivery Receipt will need to be faxed, emailed or snail mailed to Ben’s Discount Supply in order for a damage claim to be filed with the trucking company, on our customers behalf, and in order for a replacement product to be sent to the customer. When possible, please photograph the damaged product on the truck and off the truck for evidence that will assist with a product damage claim. The shipping company has the right to inspect and/or claim the product if a damage claim is filed and/or paid by them.
Lift Gate and Inside Delivery Options
Lift gate delivery service is available at an additional cost over and above standard dock-to-dock business service. Lift gate service is required for all customers that do not have a loading dock or a forklift. If requested and paid for at the time of order, lift gate service will transfer the product off of the truck and onto the curb at the delivery site. This DOES NOT include any inside-of-home or garage delivery, or moving the freight pallet away from the curb.
Additional Accessorial Charges
Any and all additional charges not previously paid, or provided at the time of order, such as inside delivery, change of address, residential delivery, limited access, re-delivery and storage fees will be the sole responsibility of the customer unless stated in the customer order as part of the shipping costs pre-paid by the customer at the time of order.
Limited Access Issues
Most freight deliveries will arrive in a full size 42 foot tractor trailer semi-truck, (such as long haul trucks you might see on the freeway system). It is the customer's responsibility to notify Ben’s Discount Supply at the time of order, if your delivery location has potential limited access issues, such as a truck being unable to reach your location or turn around in your area. Accessorial services, such as lift gate, are not guaranteed. Any and all re-delivery charges incurred will be billed back to the customer if delivery is attempted and cannot be completed because of unknown limited access issues.
If the customer refuses delivery for reasons other than those agreed to in writing within the order document, the customer will be responsible for all initial shipping and re-delivery and or return shipping charges. It is important to note that freight deliveries are always curbside, even when a lift gate option is added to the order. ''Curbside'' means next to the curb on the street. Drivers are not obligated to deliver freight into driveways or garages. Inside delivery is not available.
Important! Freight Damage Policy
Customers accept the responsibility to inspect freight for any damages prior to signing the delivery receipt. Although the box may look undamaged, it could have been hit and popped right back out with no visible damage. We suggest that you remove the shipping carton to verify the condition of the article before you sign the delivery receipt! This will save you a lot of time if the item needs to be replaced. All shipments leave the manufacturer's warehouse in perfect condition and by signing the delivery receipt, you have accepted the article to be perfect condition. We understand not all drivers will allow you to open the carton before signing. It is important to open it immediately though, and call Ben's Discount Supply if there is any damage to the contents. Keep all packaging materials and take pictures of the damage if possible. This will speed up the process for claims and having the item picked up by the carrier.
Note any damage on the delivery receipt when signing for the freight. Signing the delivery receipt and notating damage ensures that we will be able to easily file a claim. If the damage is too severe, refuse the freight, notify us and we will send a replacement piece.
For customers in Ontario Canada cities like Sudbury, Barrie, Sault Ste Marie, Peterborough, North Bay, Timmins, Orillia, Huntsville, Essa and Midland. It is possible to pick up your orders on the US side from:
Ryden's Border Store
9301 Ryden Road
Grand Portage, MN 55605 (218) 475-2330
200 2nd Avenue
International Falls, MN 56649 (218) 283-4414
Pembina Parcel Service
10597 Old Hwy 81
Pembina, ND 58271 (701)402-2345
Pacific Mail & Parcel, LLC
1300 Boblett Street, Unit A
Blaine Washington, 98230 (360) 332-1888
Ben's Discount Supply Co. Inc.
5460 Tolentino Dr.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89156