IMPORTANT NOTE: The shopping cart only displays Residential/Liftgate service rates which are usually $100 - $150 or more higher than the cost of shipping to a business with a forklift or loading dock, or picking up at the nearest truck terminal. Please call 1-800-771-7702 if this is an option for you.
Crystal Cold CC11R Propane Refrigerator Features
Outside Dimensions 63"H x 23 5/8"W x 30"D
Freezer Interior 13 1/2"H x 18 1/4"W x 20 1/4"D
Refrigerator Interior 36 1/4"H x 19 1/2"W x 20 1/4"D
Attractive European Design
- Reversible Doors and Recessed Handles
- Clear Double Crisper and Cover
- 3 Adjustable Shelves + Full Freezer Shelf
- Built-in Interior Light (4 D batteries required)
- Smooth White Finish
- Thermostat Controlled Temperature
- Mounted on Casters for Easy Moving
- Easy Front Push Button Ignitor with Flame Indicator Gauge
- Shipping Weight: 270 lbs. / 1750 BTU / hr.
- Fuel Consumption: 0.28 gal./1.2 lbs. (24 hrs)
- 6 Year Warranty on cooling unit (See details below)
- 3 Year Warranty on Thermostat and Thermocouple
- For Questions about CSA Approved Appliances Call 800-771-7702
Crystal Cold New Limited Warranty
Full 6 year warranty on the cooling unit (when installed with proper ventilation), and 3 years on the thermostat, and thermocouple. See your owner's manual for details.
The manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace a faulty cooling unit. This warranty package is standard on all
"Crystal Cold" refrigerators.
Thermocouple and thermostat = three years
Cooling unit = six years with proper ventilation
A friendly reminder: When installing a refrigerator in a boxed in setting,
please install a floor register directly below the cooling unit for added
Ventilation from the crawl space or basement. This extra air movement will
lower the cooling unit temperature and extend the life of the refrigerator.
Also write the date refrigerator was installed on back side of unit.