(Shipping rates are based on the address you enter. Residential and liftgate fees are added for residential addresses. Business delivery or terminal pickups are usually much cheaper. Call 800-771-7702 or Text 833-852-4255 for all options).
Crystal Cold CC15RNG Natural Gas Refrigerator Features
- 63.5"H x 27.5"W x 34.5"D
- Refrigerator Interior 33.5 "H x 24"W x 24.5"D
- Freezer Interior 14"H x 22"W x 24"D
- Reversible Doors / Clear Double Crisper and Cover
- Glass Shelves
- Full Freezer Shelf
- Built-In Interior Light (4 D batteries required)
- Available in Textured White
- Thermostat Controlled Temperature
- Mounted on Heavy-Duty Casters for Easy Moving
- Easy Front Push Button Ignitor with Flame Indicator
- Stainless Steel Burner Assembly
- Optional CSA Approved Model
- Shipping Weight: 290 lbs / 1825 BTU / hr.
- Fuel Consumption: 0.29 gal. / 1.25 lbs.
- 7 Year Warranty on cooling unit (see details below)
3 Year Warranty on Thermostat and Thermocouple
For Questions about CSA Approved Appliances Call 800-771-7702
Crystal Cold New limited Warranty
Full 7 year warranty on the cooling unit (when installed with proper ventilation), and 3 years on the thermostat, and thermocouple. See your owner's manual for details.
The manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace a faulty cooling unit. This warranty package is standard on all
"Crystal Cold" refrigerators.
Thermocouple and thermostat = three years
Cooling unit = seven years with proper ventilation (Only from Ben's)
A friendly reminder: When installing a refrigerator in a boxed in setting,
please install a floor register directly below the cooling unit for added
Ventilation from the crawl space or basement. This extra air movement will
lower the cooling unit temperature and extend the life of the refrigerator.
Also write the date refrigerator was installed on back side of unit.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.